Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
- Must have already completed Open Water Diver certification
- Must complete eLearning
- Must complete a medical questionnaire
- Must be at least 12 years old
- Course length is one day
- Class is 4-5 hours in duration
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) Course (E-Learning)
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) Course (Book Included)
About the Nitrox Certification
In this course, you learn why diving with air that has a higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During course, you:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox
Typical Class Schedule
This certification is easily added to any of our regular dive charters. It may also be done as part of the Advanced Open Water course. We charge $75 on top of our normal charter rates to cover the tank and processing of the certification. Contact us any time if you have additional questions.
PADI eLearning Courses
Take care of all the book work, quizzes, and testing in advance with eLearning, a web-based training offered through the PADI website for an additional fee. It allows anyone interested in taking a PADI certification course to get a head start by completing all the academic portions (reading, knowledge reviews, waivers, tests, and quizzes) of the course before arriving at our facility.