Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
- Must be at least 10 years old to complete the Open Water Diver course
- Must be at least 12 years old to complete all additional courses
- 3-day PADI Open Water Course (E-learning)
- 2-3 Day PADI Advanced Open Water Course (E-learning)
- 2 Day PADI Rescue Diver Certification Course (E-Learning)
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) Course (E-Learning)
About PADI eLearning Courses
PADI eLearning is a web-based training that is offered through the PADI website for an additional fee. It allows anyone interested in taking a PADI certification course to get a head start by completing all the academic portions (reading, knowledge reviews, waivers, tests, and quizzes) of a particular course before arriving at Reef Pirates.
PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading, and interacting with a dynamic instructional program.
- Access the material for one year, plus gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual.
- Contact your local PADI dive center or resort anytime you have a question about what you’re learning.
- Get in the water quickly — applying what you’ve learned — when you meet with your PADI Instructor.
PADI eLearning Courses Offered by Reef Pirates
- Open Water Diver certification
- Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- Rescue Diver certification
- Nitrox (enriched air) certification