Already completed your Open Water certification? Move to the next level and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives.
Rescue Diver PADI Certification
- Must have already completed Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- Must have completed a CPR/First Aid Course in the last year
- Must complete a medical questionnaire
- Must be at least 12 years old
- Course length is two days
- Each class is 4-5 hours in duration
- 2 Day PADI Rescue Diver Certification Course (Manual and Exams)
About the Rescue Diver Course
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond.
During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
Typical Class Schedule
Day one – 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (pool session/review)
Day two – 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (open water dives/exam)
Days can be spread out (weekends, etc.).
PADI eLearning Courses
Complete all the book work, quizzes, and testing before you arrive with eLearning — a web-based training offered through the PADI website for an additional fee. It allows anyone taking a PADI certification course to get a head start by completing all the academic portions (reading, knowledge reviews, waivers, tests and quizzes) before arriving at our facility.