Already completed your Open Water certification? Move to the next level and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives.
- Must have already completed Open Water Diver certification
- Must complete a medical questionnaire
- Must be at least 12 years old
- Course length and class duration varies
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) Course (Book Included)
- Deep Diver Specialty (3 Dive Charters)
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Drift Diver Specialty (2 Dives)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (PPB)
- ReActivate Course
- Search & Recovery Certification
- Wreck Diver Specialty (3 Charters)
- Boat Diver Specialty
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
About the Specialty Courses
If you’re looking to expand your scuba diving skills, check out our wide range of specialty PADI certification courses. Browse our list of available courses below, then click the book button to the right when you are ready to make your selection. New scuba adventures await!
Be sure to check out our scuba certifications FAQ page for answers to some of the most common questions regarding our Oahu scuba certification courses. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions. Mahalo!
Specialty PADI Certifications Currently Offered by Reef Pirates
- Deep Diver
- Wreck Diver
- Boat Diver
- Underwater Digital Photography
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Drift Diver
- Night Diver
- Search and Recovery
- Enriched Air Diver
- ReActivate course
Click the ‘Book Now’ button to the right when you are ready to make your selection.
PADI eLearning Courses
PADI now offers online certification courses so you can take care of all the book work, quizzes, and testing before you arrive with eLearning. This web-based training is offered through the PADI website for an additional fee. It allows anyone interested in taking a PADI certification course to get a head start by completing all the academic portions (reading, knowledge reviews, waivers, tests, and quizzes) of a particular course before arriving at our facility.